When you decide to contact us, please keep in mind that we need as much useful information about your project as possible. Just to make it easier for you, here is a list of things you should mention in the contact form/email/ on the phone:
- type of job is required = (drywall installation, drywall taping, priming, etc.)
- where is the project located (main intersection / exact address)?
- measurements = sq. feet. on floor / ceiling height / number of drywall sheets / total sq. feet of drywall / if basement = sq. feet on floor + indicate the number of rooms or if open concept
- your personal preferences (what is important to you about getting this job done)
- schedule = is there a certain timing / when jobs a to start/finish/do
- design = some homes require a special approach to installation of drywall in order to hide ugly/unnecessary angles/spots. Very often the ductwork is installed in a way that it may interfere with the design of the room, so installation of drywall over it must be very precise and in accordance to the owner’s preferences and design tastes. If there are difficult places/corners that you think might be involved in the project, please make sure to mention this to us in order to discuss in advance
Please understand, that the more we know about your ideas and plans, the more accurate and precise we will be able to quote the job/work on site / cooperate with you.